Thank you, Joan, for having me look on p. 55 of the Handbook. It made me
look at the page numbers and realize my book skips from p. 53 to 62. No
wonder I didn't see p. 55! What I am suggesting is a master list of
personnel at the end of the handbook that would list everyone
alphabetically, and only list their email address. It could distinguish
institutional member representatives from individual members with some sort
of code. A phone number could be used for those without email. I'm looking
forward to meeting you in Los Angeles.  Gloria

Gloria Short, Librarian                            _______
Springfield Art Museum                        (_SPFD_(
1111 E. Brookside Dr.                        (__ART__(__
Springfield, MO 65807                     (__MUSEUM_(___
[log in to unmask]       (__LIBRARY___(