From: Short, Gloria [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 8:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Neglected institutional member

I read with more than a little annoyance today that Deborah Kempe could not
find a working email address for me at ARLIS headquarters. I think it
illustrates a problem that institutional members face when they are not
listed in the handbook. My institution was not even listed in the
institutional memberships. It illustrates the need for an alphabetical list
of all members with their emails. I have suggested this to our Midwest
representative in the past and will continue to do so. I have filled out
every form from headquarters, so I'm not sure why this email was not
available.     Sincerely,    Gloria

Gloria Short, Librarian                            _______
Springfield Art Museum                        (_SPFD_(
1111 E. Brookside Dr.                        (__ART__(__
Springfield, MO 65807                     (__MUSEUM_(___
[log in to unmask]       (__LIBRARY___(