Greetings Friends,

The mentoring program is one of the best parts of the annual
conference. Besides being a fantastic way to contribute to the
Society at a personal level, it is a great way to get to know our
newest colleagues. Mentors and "Mentees" (my word for those who are
mentored) have uniformly enjoyed their mentoring experiences in the
past. Ursula should get 60 responses, not just 6!

Regards to all,

Peter Blank
Former Mentor & Mentee