The IFA Library has two Xerox "Book Mark 35" machines which
are designed to be book friendly and in fact are if used
correctly. We find that patrons persist in flattening books for double-page
copying and often do not use the edge feature unless trained to do so.
Hope this helps.
Sharon Chickanzeff
IFA Library