Dear ARLIS/NA Colleagues,

Please visit the ARLIS/NA Northeast Regional Meeting webpages posted at:

http://www.brynmawr.edu/arlis/index.html

The Delaware Valley, New York and DC/MD/VA Chapters look forward to hosting
our first ARLIS/NA Regional Meeting on May 13 and 14 in Philadelphia and
Bryn Mawr.  In order to have some idea of how many rooms we should reserve
at the conference hotel, if you have plans to attend this meeting and you
will need lodging in Philadelphia, please send e-mail to me directly.
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THE LISTSERVE ADDRESS.  Once we have preliminary
attendance numbers, we will post hotel info at the web address listed above.

Allen K. Townsend
Past President, Delaware Valley Chapter
Arcadia Director of the Library
Philadelphia Museum of Art