Dear ARLIS-L Colleagues,

I am attempting to ascertain the longevity of the publication Communications
For the Arts Letter, which began in 1975 and published in New York.  Devon
Meade was the editor.   I would like to know if others have this title in
their collections and how long the run lasted.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Sincerely,

Grant Rusk
Art Research Library
Los Angeles County Museum of Art