        Hy M. Emmons, we didn't find much about Salvador Dali's Carmen. This
sculpture was part of the Clot collection , and was created by Dali during
the last decade         of his life (1971-1981).
        http://www.inter.com.pl/Warsaw/9911/exhib_10.htm

http:www.trib.com/scjournal/ARC/2000/OCT/oct_13_00_Fri/LocalNews/ArtCenter.h
tml