Dear Colleagues,
I  am receiving applications every day from newcomers (mentees)  who are looking for a mentor at the upcoming conference.
But I only received a few registrations from seasoned ARLISsians (as Stephanie Sigalla calls us) for being a mentor. Please consider signing up for being a mentor to a new member at the conference in L.A.  It is very rewarding, it is fun, and you know that you contributed something very valuable - i.e. your time, experience, and knowledge - to ARLIS.
Please fill out  either the printed form in the back of the preliminary program and send or fax it to me, or go to the following web site
http://orpheus-1.ucsd.edu/csj/arlis2001/prelim/mentor.html , fill it out and e-mail it to me.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Ursula Kolmstetter