We would be interested in hosting interns though we would not be able to pay anything.

Robert Ray Craddick
Pacific NW College of Art
Artists Athenaeum
Charles Voorhies Fine Art Library
1241 NW Johnson St
Portland, OR 97209
USA
phone: 503.821.8970
fax:503.821.8894
www.pnca.edu

>>> Paul Glassman <[log in to unmask]> - 2/9/01 7:34 AM >>>
Dear colleagues in the Art & Design School Library Division:

One of the new action items we endorsed as part of the revised strategic
plan is the creation of a roster of art and design school libraries
interested in hosting interns in art librarianship (goal I.C). Please
contact me if you would like your name and that of the institution you
represent included in the roster.

Thanks.

--Paul Glassman
  Moderator