Education Hall Library which is located on the campus of New York Institute
of Technology has some duplicate copies of books which we would like to offer
to you.  If you are interested please email me with your complete mailing
address and I will send them.  If possible we would like to be reimbursed
for postage.

Complicity and Conviction: Steps Toward an Architecture of Convention
by William Hubbard

The Gothic Cathedral by Otto von Simson

Towards a Humane Architecture by Bruce Allsopp

Glass in Modern Architecture by Arthur Korn

Sir Christopher Wren by Kerry Downes

Thanks,

Debra Waters