This question is for Art & Design School Libraries.
Do any of you maintain Product Catalogues and/or Sample Collections in your
library -- by samples I mean wallpaper, tiles, plastic, textiles, paper,
paint, etc. -- If you do, I would really appreciate further information on
where they are located, how they are maintained, how they are used, and
whether or not they circulate.
Please reply off the list and I'll summarize later.
Jill Patrick
Director of Library Services
Ontario College of Art & Design