DAAI online
___________

After a number of false starts, we are almost ready to launch DAAI online,
the Web version of design and applied arts index.   It can be found at:
www.daai.co.uk

Whilst we are testing it you can make up your own password.  I think Mickey
Mouse has already been taken.

I would be extremely grateful for your comments.  We are hoping to release
it at the LA conference, and, so any feedback at this stage would be very
useful.

Regards

Chris Mees
Editor - design and applied arts index