Hi everyone,
I have a dilemma similar to Lee Sorensen's (what to do with the bubble
gum that came with Trans Art).  I recently purchased the catalogue Fresh
Cream, which came beautifully packaged in a plastic  inflated "pillow."
The only way to remove the book is to cut the pillow, which of course I
hate to do.  So it is currently sitting on my desk, still encased in the
pillow.  Have any of you received this book, and is yours also sitting
on your desk as a piece of sculpture?
Mary

--
Mary Morman-Graham       515.277.4405
Librarian                515.271.0357 fax