Hi Paul,

We went through the accreditation process last year with both the Middle
States Association of the Commission on Higher Education, and the National
Association of Schools of Art & Design. We are also currently in the process
of being reaccredited by the National Association of Schools of Music. You
may include my name on your list.

Carol
--
Carol Graney, Director of University Libraries
University of the Arts