From:   ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of lynn moody igoe
Sent:   Thursday, February 01, 2001 8:56 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: Bubblegum in Trans Art issue?

oh, lee, i so often wonder about the "cute" stuff that goes on with art
catalogs etc. i want to wring the necks of those who create things that are
of such outsize or outrageous that they cause art librarians such grief. i
recently had to deal with an exhibition catalog for a black artist that was
so large I had to spread it out on one table and take notes on it at
another--totally impractable wrought on by somebodywho thought it was cute!.
hope to see you next time i'm over there (probably not till an intersession
when I can park). lynn