Hello,
I would love to have:

Art and Architecture of Ancient America by George Kubler (1962)

Design With Nature by Ian L. Mc Harg (1971)

but am not sure that you want to deal with sending these abroad.
How can I repay the postage?

Many thanks!
Janet
*******************************
Janet L. Mente
Librarian
Istituto Olandese - Nederlands Instituut te Rome
Via Omero 10-12
00197 Rome Italy
tel: 06 /32 00 751
fax: 06/ 32 04 971
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

"I may not be an explorer, or an adventurer, or a treasure seeker,
 or a gunfighter, Mr. O'Connell, but I am proud of what I am.
 ... I am a librarian ... !"
Stephen Sommers
(The Mummy, 1999. Line spoken by Rachel Weisz as Evie Carnahan)