Greetings colleagues,

Update issues #6 (2000) and #1 (2001) are now available on the AWS at
either of the following links:

ARLIS/NA Web Site
New Additions & Updates
http://www.arlisna.org/New_update.htm

ARLIS/NA Publications on the Web
http://www.arlisna.org/index__838.html

Both pages also contain a link to Adobe in order for you to download
Adobe's Acrobat Reader (version 4) for free. Although I was able to
easily print both issues, complete with advertisements, for my
nightly train reading, if you should have any problems downloading or
printing the files, please contact me OFF LIST at [log in to unmask]

Please note on page 2 of #1, Linda Zieper, Update Editor, is
requesting your input on what format changes, if any, you would like
to see in regards to Update. Please respond to this important survey.

The delay in distribution of issue #6 was not related to the current
format, but rather a misunderstanding in the production pipeline,
which I believe we now have remedied.

Regards,

Peter Blank
Secretary, ARLIS/NA
Peter P. Blank                        Phone: (312) 443-3665
Head, Reader Services                 FAX: 312.443.0964
Ryerson & Burnham Libraries           [log in to unmask]
Art Institute of Chicago
111 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL  60603