Could not the same question be raised about the artist part of the question?
Mona Chapin

-----Original Message-----
From: Maryly Snow [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 3:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: message posting

Are we distinguishing here between people who work
in libraries versus people who are librarians? Maryly Snow
In everyday parlance, anyone who has ever worked
in a library shelving books seems to refer to their
work as being a librarian! Maryly Snow

Mona Chapin wrote:

> Marcel Duchamp worked as a librarian early in his career.
>
> Mona Chapin
> Cincinnati Art Museum

Maryly Snow, Librarian
Architecture Slide Library
232 Wurster Hall #1800 (mailing address)
492 Wurster Hall (physical access)
University of California, Berkeley 94720-1800
(510) 642-3439 tel (510) 642-8655 fax
www.arch.ced.berkeley.edu/resources/archslides.htm
www.snowstudios.com