The deadline for early registration is just one week away, February 15.
We don't want anyone to miss the opportunity to register at the lowest
rate possible.  The price goes up after the 15th to $180 for members
and $260 for non-members.  Online registration is easy on our secure
website at:

https://corpweb.ott.igs.net/~arlisna/confreg2001/conf_reg1s.htm

Don't wait until the last minute, register now.  Tours and workshops
are filling up fast and seats for the Convocation are limited.

Dawn Henney
Publicity, ARLIS/NA 2001 Conference