Dear Colleagues,

Thanks to the following additional people for donating items to the
Silent Auction:

                Christine Sundt
                Margaret Shaw
                Grove's Dictionaries, inc.
                Maryly Snow
                Deborah Barlow Smedstad

Check the conference website for details and pictures.

 < http://arlis2001.ucsd.edu/silent/index.html >

Inquiries have been made about whether we are accepting Chapter
Baskets. Yes we are!! Chapter baskets will be displayed in either our
Malibu Miscellanies or our Venice Variety shop.

Details about sending items to the hotel will be included in the next
e-mail

Remember that we will also advertise your personal website on the
Conference page.

PLEASE HELP!!!WE NEED MERCHANDISE!!!

Judith Herschman
Librarian, Arts Library