Greetings!

Everyone is invited to the Fifth Annual Heard Museum Guild Library Book and Art Sale which will be held on Saturday January 27 and Sunday January 28, 2001, at the Heard Museum in the Lincoln Auditorium.

Admission is free!  Hours for the sale follow: Saturday 9 a.m.-4 p.m., and Sunday 10 a.m.-4 p.m., with the silent auction to be held on Saturday only.  As a special courtesy to our finest friends, Heard Museum staff and members will be able to come early on Saturday beginning 8:00 a.m.

In addition to books, the sale will include art, CDS, magazines, videos, records, games, and posters.

All proceeds from the sale will benefit the Heard Museum Library and Archives and go toward the purchase of an online library system and public access catalog.

Hope to see each and everyone of you!

Mario Nick Klimiades
Library and Archives Manager
Heard Museum Library and Archives
2301 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona  85004-1323

(602) 252-8840
(602) 251-0228 (direct line)
(602) 252-9757 (fax)

"The Information Age is here, and with these technologies, our languages, traditions, and knowledge live"--George Baldwin (Osage/Kaw, Oklahoma), founder of American Indian Telecommunications.