Kathy,

This is a lingering problem from the previous management firm.  Perhaps Jonathan Franklin investigate he matter with Headquarters.  I've tried, unsuccessfully, to have this addressed in the past.

Joan

Joan Stahl
Administrator, Electronic Resources and  Image Collections
Smithsonian American Art Museum
8th & G Streets NW
Washington, DC 20560-0210
tel.: (202) 357-1348
fax: (202) 633-9189
email: [log in to unmask]

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/23 4:22 PM >>>

I have been trying to look up Art Doc reviews in earlier issues, but
cannot access any prior to Fall 1998.  For issues before that, I get the
message "page cannot be found."  Is this just my system, or are these
earlier issues not accessible?  If so, perhaps they should be removed
from the list of accessible issues.  Thanks in advance for any answers
to this.
Kathy Zimon