Hello everyone,

Does anyone have experience (good or bad) with library movers in the Philadelphia area (or a national firm)?  I am planning for a major museum expansion that will neccesitate the packing and moving of the library.  Our library consists of library books (including oversize and Flat Folio), as well as a rare book collection and archives.

I would appreciate hearing about any experiences you may have had packing and moving your own collection.

Thank you very much,

Kraig A. Binkowski
Head Librarian
Helen Farr Sloan Library
Delaware Art Museum
2301 Kentmere Parkway, Wilmington, DE 19806
(302) 571-9590 ext 529   [log in to unmask]