We have unearthed a few duplicate issues of Pencil Points and are
offering them here to the highest bidder...oops, I mean the first
respondents who needs them for their library collections...

Pencil Points vol. 2 no. 2 February 1921 (1 copy)
Pencil Points vol. 5 no. 2 February 1924 (2 copies)

Sarah
--
Sarah W. Dickinson
Collections Librarian