----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Esteemed members of ARLIS-L: I have a query from someone who wants know whether there exists anywhere a "comprehensive" or "fairly complete" set of images of American and/or European college and university campuses, their buildings and landscapes. The images can be any medium and format--drawings, prints, photographs, electronic, etc. The important point to this person is just that the collection covers more than its own particular institution or region. This is proving a tough subject to search online because of the general vagueness of response one gets when combining terms such as "college" or "university" or even "campus" with "drawing" or "image," or the like. Therefore, I would be most grateful if any of you who may be responsible for such a collection, or who have encountered one in the course of your research, would get in touch with me by one of the means in the address below, or post to the list if this topic seems of general interest. Your response doesn't have to be in depth--unless you want it to be--I know there are many demands on your time. Any and all suggestions you may have will be gratefully received. Thank you, -- Rebecca W. Davidson Curator of Graphic Arts Department of Rare Books and Special Collections Firestone Library One Washington Road Princeton University Princeton, NJ 08544 Telephone: 609-258-3197 E-mail: [log in to unmask] http://www.princeton.edu/~rbsc/ __________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] Administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner at: [log in to unmask]