Thanks to all of you who responded to my pleas for assistance with our flood.
It turned out to be less of a disaster than I feared. Believe me, I'm not
complaining.

I ended up calling a number out of the Librarians' Yellow Pages. They connected
me with a flood disaster company called Steamatic. They handled everything
quickly and well. Overall, less than 15 books were completely destroyed. About
10 boxes of books were damp and got dried easily. Nothing ended up really
needing freeze-drying. But that company handled it all.

Thanks again.
Sue

Sue Maberry, Director
Otis College of Art & Design Library