Well, dear members, what can one say ... except that no one's perfect,
however hard we try!   The newly revised membership renewal form was
reviewed by a veritable battalion of eyes, none of whom can figure out how
we all overlooked the omission of two (yes, much to our chagrin, it was
two) chapters from the new membership form.

The Membership Committee and Headquarters are on the case.  This, and any
other sins of omission/commission, will be incorporated into the next
version of the form.

Thank you to all those eagle-eyed members who have noted errors.  If
there's anything else that's inadvertently been omitted, please notify the
chair of the Membership Committee, Katy Poole, directly and off-list.

Karen McKenzie
President
ARLIS/NA