Dear ARLIS/NA members,
I apologize for the Mastercard mixup. We began the process of getting a
Mastercard acct. in Nov. fully anticipating that we would have it up and
running prior to the conference registrations and the membership
renewals. Due to delayed paperwork from the bank which only got
reprocessed last week, we hope to have the option of using your Mastercard
available by next week.

Let me assure you, however, that the conference registrations are being
processed as if they were paid- so your tours and limited seating events
are being tracked and put in place in the usual first-come-first-served
order.

You will be contacted again later this month to find out if you would
still like it charged to your Mastercard account or not, if you have not
already sent in an alternate form of payment.

I apologize to the membership for not notifying you sooner, but we
honestly thought we would have the account in December.

I am attaching an email from from our new Conference
Manager at Headquarters, Susan Rawlyk, which will help explain it.

If you have further questions, please feel free to email me directly.
Ted Goodman
Vice-Pres./Pres-Elect