Dear ARLIS/SC Members,

We are still in search of nominees for Vice-Chair/Chair Elect.  In
order to strengthen our chapter, we NEED your support.  Be a part of
leading the SC chapter into 2001!  Please contact me ASAP if you would
like to serve as our next Vice-Chair or if you have someone to
nominate.

Also, it is not too late to renew your membership.  A membership
form is available at the end of this message (also, as an attachment).

I look forward to seeing many of you at our upcoming meeting at the
Skirball Cultural Center on Thursday, February 8, 2001.

Sincerely yours,
Angel Lopez
ARLIS/SC Vice-Chair
Arts & Humanities Team
UCLA Cataloging Dept.
Charles E. Young Research Library
(310)206-5853
(310)206-4974 Fax

2001 ARLIS/SC RENEWAL

This information will be used for mailings and to update the ARLIS/SC
Membership Directory.
Please write legibly.

NAME____________________________________________________________________________

WORK PHONE_______________________HOME
PHONE___________________________________

FAX_________________________________EMAIL_______________________________________

JOB
TITLE___________________________________________________________________________

INSTITUTION_____________________________________________________________________

INSTITUTION
ADDRESS______________________________________________________________

INSTITUTION/PERSONAL
WEBSITE___________________________________________________

HOME
ADDRESS_____________________________________________________________________

Send mail to:________work________home

Check here if you DO NOT wish to be included in the ARLIS/SC Membership
Directory_________

Membership runs January-December

Type of
membership:________Individual________Institutional________Business
Affiliate

Check here if NEW member:________

Dues:________$12.00
         ________Optional contribution toward events/programs

Suggestions/sites for future programs and any other thoughts you would
like to convey to ARLIS/SC Executive Board members:

Please return this form with your check payable to ARLIS/SC by 31
January 2001 to:

        Brooke Henderson, ARLIS/SC Treasurer,
           5400 Newcastle Ave #57, Encino, CA  91316

Your canceled check will serve as your receipt

Bylaws require that Southern California Chapter members join ARLIS/NA.
Dues and other contributions are tax-deductible.

ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY OF NORTH AMERICA
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CHAPTER