Heather,

I believe the name of the man Maryly Snow is speaking of is Tehching Hsieh.
His work is documented in a DVD-ROM entitled "Teching Hsieh - One Year
Performance-Art Documents 1978-1999". You can reach him at:
<[log in to unmask]> Our library just happened to receive the
DVD yesterday from the curatorial department. Hope this information is
helpful.

Zimra Panitz, Assistant Librarian
Whitney Museum of American Art Library