Forwarding an update re last month's discussion of P-Form magazine.
        -- Claire

================================
From: "Ken Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: pform
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 19:30:35 -0800

claire:

my apologies for taking so long to respond to your initial phone call.
Anyway, you had  inquired about the fate of P-Form Magazine.  We did cease
publication last year (1999).  We plan to restart the magazine as an email
and web-based news and information service in early 2001.  Our site will be
at www.pform.org (there's something there now, but it's really just a
placeholder).

We're currently looking for knowledgeable and good writers about
experimental art forms, so if you happen to know anyone who'd like to write
(very very short pieces) for free, forward them along!

Thanks for the inquiry!  Sorry there won't be a print resource any longer
(I'm a librarian also), but like so many other marginal art publications,
print was not a cost-effective format for us.

Ken Thompson

Claire Eike
Director, The John M. Flaxman Library
The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
37 South Wabash Avenue
Chicago, Illinois  60603-3103
312-629-9379 voice
312-899-1465 fax