Thanks for your reply- we gave the old set to the Print Department.

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Anne Morris [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent:   Wednesday, January 10, 2001 6:03 PM
        To:     [log in to unmask]
        Subject:        Re: new Benezit

        We offered our old 10-volume set to our curatorial department who
were delighted to have it for quick reference.  They know that the new
edition is in the Library.  I also try to spread year-old Official Museum
Directories and International Directory of Arts around because the Museum
buys 2 or three copies of these and lots of departments can use a year-old
copy.  Sometimes one-year-old information is better than none.  Some
addresses and phone numbers don't change too quickly

        Anne O. Morris
        Head Librarian
        Toledo Museum of Art
        Box 1013