        From:   Stuart [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent:   Thursday, January 11, 2001 11:07 AM
        To:     [log in to unmask]
        Subject:        Art Museum Library Hours

        Could the art museum librarians out there please send me information
about the hours their library is open: in general, to the public, for
appointments, etc.?  We will be opening our library this summer and I would
like to get a feel for what other institutions are doing, before I propose a
schedule!!

        Thanks in advance,
        Heather

        Heather R. Stuart