I haven't received the 2000-2001 edition, either.  Thanks.  Grace

-----Original Message-----
From: Klos, Sheila [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 3:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Handbook?

Having just read our executive director's report on headquarters activities,
specifically the effort that went into production of the Handbook I'm left
wondering if it appeared months ago and I just never received a copy.  Have
other members received the 2000-2001 edition? And can someone who did tell
me which indices were eliminated?  I've always found all of the indices very
useful.
Sheila

Sheila M. Klos
Head Librarian