Forwarded from the NINCH list.

>>> NINCH-ANNOUNCE <[log in to unmask]> 12/21/00 06:33PM >>>
NINCH ANNOUNCEMENT
News on Networking Cultural Heritage Resources
from across the Community
December 21, 2000

        DIGITAL SESSIONS AT MODERN LANGUAGE ASSOCIATION 2000
                   http://www.ach.org/mla00/guide.html

Matching our announcement of digital sessions at the American
Historical Association's meeting (Boston, Jan.4-7), courtesy of
H-Net, <http://www.h-net.msu.edu/aha>, here is a companion
announcement from The Association for Computers and the Humanities about a set of computer-related sessions at the 2000 MLA Convention in Washington DC (Dec 27-30).

David Green