A patron here has picked up two paintings in a thrift shop, and has asked us for information about the artists. I could not find anything in our resources. Can anyone help? One of them is signed "Pulfer" and dated 1950. It depicts what she describes as an Italian villa. The other is signed Thomas Nielson, and is dated 1924. It shows a ship in harbor with mountains in the background. And, could you please let me know where you found the information? Please reply off list to:
Stan Shiebert
Fine and Performing Arts
Seattle Public Library