Dear Colleagues:

We just received our June issue of Orientations (!) and while examing
it, I discovered the following articles on collections in LA.  I thought
ARLIS colleagues interested in Asian art may be interested in knowing of
the following articles in this issue:

The New Galleries for Chinese Art at LACMA by J. Keith Wilson
Los Angeles before LACMA:  Chinese Art at the Old County Museum by Karen
Lansky and J. Keith Wilson
Ding Ware in the Collection of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art by
Robert D. Mowry
For Merit and Meditation: Selected Buddhist Textiles in the Los Angeles
County Museum of Art by Dale Carolyn Gluckman

Ray Anne Lockard

--
Ray Anne Lockard, Head Librarian
Frick Fine Arts Library

"A book should be a ball of light in one's hands."
Ezra Pound