Dear Karen Rege et al. --
175 is right for 20th century Colombia in Table 5 but the base number
in sculpture is 200 so the sum is NB375. One of the workshops at
ARLIS/NA in Los Angeles will include a session on classifying.
We could use this as an example. Thanks.

There was an ARLIS-L discussion about cataloging monographs together
or about earlier this year. I compiled it on my web page at
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/9783/artcat/arrange.html

Sherman Clarke
NYU Libraries