---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 11:18:16 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]

Just a very quick email to let you know that we completed:

1. 505 Contents field is now searchable using both the keyword and
abstract indexes.

2. The change in label from "Call Number" to "Avery Call Number" has been
completed.

3. The default sort order has been changed to date descending.

All of these changes are announced in the online Avery news in Eureka.