Apologies to all those who read my original message (below) and found
themselves dead-ended when following the link to the Los Angeles 2001
annual conference Preliminary Program!

The correct URL is http://arlis2001.ucsd.edu/prelim/index.html

Karen McKenzie
President
ARLIS/NA

>Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:36:46 -0500
>To: ARLIS-L
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: 2001 ARLIS/NA Memberships
>
>Dear ARLIS/NA members, and friends who are thinking of becoming members,
>
>Now's the time to renew or begin your membership in ARLIS/NA for the year
2001.

>The 2001 membership form is available for printing from ARLIS/NA's web
site <www.arlisna.org>.  Go directly to the page titled ARLIS/NA Membership
Information.

>ARLIS/NA is the premier organization for professionals in the field of
visual arts information, and for related organizations and businesses.
Membership is open to any individual, library, or organization interested
in the purposes of the Society, whose goal is to foster excellence in art
>librarianship and visual resources curatorship for the advancement of the
visual arts. Memberships are available in the following classes:
Individual (including Student, Unemployed and Retired), Institutional, and
Business Affiliate.  See the ARLIS/NA web site for full information on
applicable fees and benefits.

>Membership also entitles you to register for the annual conference at the
member rate, a significant savings.  The 2001 conference is coming up,
March 29 - April 4, 2001, in Los Angeles.  Read the Preliminary Conference
Program, now available in full on the conference web site, located at
<http://orpheus-1.ucsd.edu/csj/arlis2001/>.  I guarantee it's an event you
won't want to miss!

>For renewing members who prefer to use the form provided by Headquarters
at this time every year, it's in the mail to you and should arrive at any
time.