This is a message from Ann's sons.  Please note information about Berkeley
memorial service and additional opportunities for donations should you wish
to make a contribution to either of the options below.

Many thanks for all of your kind messages--I am saving them to forward to
Ann's family.

Trudy Jacoby
Curator, Curricular Resources Collections
Trinity College, Hallden Hall, Hartford, CT

Dear Arlis Members and Friends of Ann Gilbert,

We regret to inform you that our mother passed away this
past Sunday evening.  Ann had been fighting a brain tumor since June.
She made the most of the last six months by visiting Cape Cod and living in
her own home.  She passed away peacefully, painlessly, and on her own terms.

Presently, one memorial service is planned for 2 p.m.
January 13th, 2001 at
the Berkeley Art Center.
The center is located at 1275 Walnut St.

Please email [log in to unmask] for more details.

For our mother's friends on the East Coast, a memorial
service will be planned on Cape Cod in early July of 2001.

The family encourages donations on Ann Gilberts behalf be
made to

1)  Truro Conservation Trust PO Box 327, N. Truro, MA 02652
2)  American Cancer Society  Contra Costa 510-832-7012

Thank you,

        Andrew & Hardin Gilbert