I've been swamped at work & not reading ARLIS-L, but I can tell you there
is lots of stuff about SD on our website at aal.ucsd.edu.

If you have the time and want to get out of downtown, you are always
welcome to come up to La Jolla for a visit, though we don't use either DCB
or Dyabola.

The sites in SD have mainly been covered by others, but one major
attraction has been left out - the Stuart Collection of site-specific
sculpture. Not only do we have many wonderful pieces, but it is incredible
to see sculpture that has been truly incorporated into the campus life. See
stuartcollection.ucsd.edu

csj