We have the following periodicals available to any library that can use them.  Please reimburse for postage if it amounts to more than a couple of dollars.

Respond to me directly if you're interested.

Denise Dorantes
Cranbrook Academy of Art Library

ADVANCED IMAGING   1999: Mar, June

AMERICAN CERAMICS   1995: V.12 #1

ARCHITECTURE D' AUJOURD 'HUI   1998: Nov

ART IN AMERICA   2000:  Jan

ART NEW ENGLAND   1999:  Feb/Mar,  Ap/May

ART NEWS   1999:  Apr
                       2000:  Jan, Feb

ART PAPERS   1998:  Mar/Apr

ARTFORUM   1999:  Sept

BLIND SPOT   1998: # 11

BLUEPRINT   1998:  Jan, Feb
                        1999:  May

CONTEMPORARY VISUAL ARTS   1999:  #22, 23, 24, 25

DAIDALOS   Dec 1998/Jan 1999

DOMUS   1997:  May

EMIGRE   1998: #45

EYE   1998  #29
          2000  #37

FORMDISKURS   1998;  #4

FREIZE   2000:  Jan, May, June, Sept, Nov

GRAND STREET   1998:  #1, 2

INLAND ARCHITECT   1998:  Mar/Apr

INNOVATION   1998:  Spring

INTERIOR DESIGN   2000:  Apr,  May 31 (Spring Market)

INTERIORS   1999:  Jan, Feb, Mar

INTERNATIONAL DESIGN (I.D.)   1999:  Dec

INTERVIEW   1999,  Jan, Feb, Mar

KERAMEIKI TECHNI 1999:  Aug

MAKE   2000:  Jun-Aug

MODERN PAINTERS   2000:  Autumn #3

MUSEUM NEWS   1999:  Sept/Oct

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC   1999:  Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sept

NEST  1999/2000:  Winter

NEW ART EXAMINER   1999:  Feb

ORNAMENT   1999: Winter
                        2000: Summer

PRINT   1999: Nov./Dec

SD: SPACE DESIGN   1999:   Apr

UTNE READER   1999: Jan-Feb, Mar-Apr, May-June

WIRED   1999:  Feb
               2000:  Jan,  Feb,  Mar,  May,  June,  July,  Aug, Sept

2WICE   1999:  v. 3  #1