Dear LA Conference Colleagues and All Other Future Creaters of T-Shirts:

I am deeply disappoitned that the T-shirts are NOT, once again, offered
in XX-L.  Not everyone fits into a S, M, L, XL!  And some people who do
fit into the smaller sizes like roomier shirts anyway.  PLEASE, PLEASE,
PLEASE, can we be inclusive in our sizes?  Can LA planners PLEASE order
some XX-L shirts?  Perhaps this is something we "full-figured"
librarians should ask the ARLIS/NA Diversity Committee to take up?
Perhaps we need a conference workshop on how to be inclusive of all
peoples?  Sorry to be AND sound so bitterly disappointed.  It is because
I adore T-Shirts and am continually disappointed in many places by the
lack of XX-L size!

ARLIS/NA represents all of society, so when I attend ARLIS/NA meetings I
see that I am not the only "full-figured" middle aged librarian in
attendence!

Ray Anne Lockard

"Alyssa G. Resnick" wrote:

> Order your ARLIS/NA 2001: An LA Odyssey t-shirt now!
>
> Go to  http://arlis2001.ucsd.edu/tshirt.html
>
> and help ARLIS/SC raise funds for the welcome party & more!
>
> ...alyssa
> @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
> Alyssa G. Resnick
> ARLIS/SC CHAIR
>
> 310.556.4394 LA home
> 310.216.6392 LA office
> 310.428.1238 cell
>
> 815.578.0705 Ill. home
> 888.281.1216 x7105 Ill. office

Ray Anne Lockard, Head Librarian
Frick Fine Arts Library
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA  15260
Voice:  412-648-2411
Fax:  412-648-7568
E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]

"A book should be a ball of light in one's hands."
Ezra Pound