The October issue of Update (#5) is now posted on the Society's Web page
(http://www/arlisna.org) under Publications. It is a PDF file, but does not
require the latest version of Adobe Acrobat and should load without
problems. But please let me--and Roberto Ferrari [log in to unmask] if
you do have problems reading or printing this issue.

The issue features an article about the Web site itself, the new Strategic
Plan (2000-2005), reviews of mysteries of interest to art librarians, and
lots of detailed job postings (also of interest to art librarians.) I hope
you enjoy it.

Linda Zieper
Update Editor