Hello,

ARLIS/Texas-Mexico has recently made some major design changes to its Web
site, thanks to the brilliant Sam Duncan.  We are also pleased to announce
that the Fall 2000 issue of our chapter newsletter, The Medium, is up.
Check it out to find out all about our annual meeting, member news, and
more.

http://www.arlis-txmx.org/ <http://www.arlis-txmx.org/>

Polly Trump
Polly Trump, MLS
Reference Librarian
Albuquerque TVI Main Library
525 Buena Vista SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Voice:  505.224.3276    Fax: 505.224.3300

visit our web page at http://www.tvi.cc.nm.us/library
<http://www.tvi.cc.nm.us/library>