I have had a faculty request that we acquire the cd-rom of the
Census of Antique works of art and architecture known in the
Renaissance.  The price is pretty high, $4,100 initially with an
ongoing rate of $245.00 for continuing new material.  Does anyone
have experience with acquiring this database?
Please let me know what you think of its importance to research in
your institution.
Thanks so much,
Marilyn

Marilyn R. Healey, Art Bibliographer