Forwarded from the NINCH list.

NINCH-ANNOUNCE <[log in to unmask]> 10/27/00 02:11PM
NINCH ANNOUNCEMENT
News on Networking Cultural Heritage Resources
from across the Community
October 26, 2000

          On the Digital Brink: Notes from Printing History Conference
                          http://printinghistory.org/
                       http://www.forewordmagazine.com/

These informal, but well-written, notes from part of the annual
conference of the American Printing History Association I think bring a fresh perspective on much of our work.

David Green
NINCH-Announce is an announcement listserv, produced by the National Initiative for a Networked Cultural Heritage (NINCH). The subjects of announcements are not the projects of NINCH, unless otherwise noted; neither does NINCH necessarily endorse the subjects of announcements. We attempt to credit all re-distributed news and announcements and appreciate reciprocal credit.

For questions, comments or requests to un-subscribe, contact the editor: <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

See and search back issues of NINCH-ANNOUNCE at
<http://www.cni.org/Hforums/ninch-announce/>.