From: "Stan Shiebert" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 5:02 PM
Subject: Sargent

Has anyone heard anything about the publication of  the second volume of Ormond's cat. raisonne of John Singer Sargent? We have a big Sargent show at the Art Museum  coming up here in December and I am trying to acquire as much material as possible in advance.
Stan Shiebert
Fine and Performing Arts
Seattle Public Library