According to the Video Source Book. "The City" is availble on video. Distruibutor, Pyramid Film and Video. P.O. box 1048 Santa Monica, Ca 90406-1048, 310-828-7577, www.pyramidmedia.com.
Also, it can be rented/leased through the University of Washington Educational Media Collection , 206-543-8870.
>>> Wendy Garvey <[log in to unmask]> 10/24 11:55 AM >>>
I am trying to locate any information on a film made in 1939 (I think)
Called "The City" It was produced by the American Institute of Planners ,
Lewis Mumford wrote the commentary, musical score by Aaron Copland .Does
anyone have a copy? Does anyone know if it has been put into video format?
Any information will be gratefully recieved.
many thanks
Wendy Garvey
Architecture Librarian
University of Auckland